inVia - the ultimate research-grade confocal Raman microscope.
It is simple to operate yet delivers outstanding performance and reliable results, for even the most challenging experiments. You can produce both rich, detailed, chemical images and highly specific data from discrete points. With unparalleled flexibility, scientists and engineers, worldwide, trust inVia.
Performance you can rely on
The highly efficient optical design gives you the best Raman data, from minute traces of material and large volumes. Apply this power to your experiments, running measurements such as:
- time series: monitor how your sample is altering with time
- temperature ramps: use a hot/cold cell to see phase changes
- line scans: profile your sample, both across the surface, or into its depth
- area mapping: generate images, either horizontally at fixed focus, following the surface topography, or from vertical slices
- volume scans: produce 3D views of your transparent sample's internal structure
- transmission mapping: analyse large volumes of material and produce depth-averaged 2D images of bulk material homogeneity
- specialist measurements: trigger data collection from your own equipment (such as a control system on a synchrotron beamline)
Flexibility to meet your needs
Tailor your inVia to best suit your research and experimental needs. Choose from a wide range of lasers, optical components, and accessories, both at the time of purchase and in the future.
Fully automated; let inVia do the work
With inVia you have flexibility and capability, without complexity. A robust design and precision automated assemblies enable inVia to complete common tasks—such as switching laser wavelength, changing diffraction grating, and acquiring a Raman image—rapidly, simply, reliably, and without the need for manual intervention. This is essential for busy laboratories with multiple users.
Concentrate on the science, not adjusting the instrument.